Geo F Trumper

Established in 1875, Geo F. Trumper was one of the first of the exclusive barber’s shops for gentlemen in London. As well as meeting the hairdressing needs of his clients, Mr. Trumper would also formulate and make his exclusive preparations, colognes, and pomades on the premises. Today, these traditions remain unchanged and the meticulous service has been maintained over the years. At Trumper, the sheer pleasure of a close shave by an expert master barber is still a service much in demand.